Cable runway is constructed of tubular steel, providing superior strength and less weight. Each stick of cable runway is individually boxed for easy shipment. Available in standard or Telco versions, the cable runway is compatible with other cable runway systems. Available in black or gray epoxy powder-coat finish.
- Construction:16 GA, 3/8" x 1-1/2" x .065" tubular steel
- Standard length: 9' 11-1/2"
- Standard: cross members positioned on 12” centers
- Telco: cross members positioned on 9” centers
- Compatible with other tubular cable runway systems
- Full line of hardware and accessories available
- Individually boxed for easy shipment
- Epoxy powder-coat finish: black or gray
|Part #||H x W x L||Type||Color||Weight|
|PLR1210-3||1.5" x 12" x 119.50"||12" Runway||Black||20 lb.|
|PLR1810-3||1.5" x 18" x 119.50"||18" Runway||Black||30 lb.|