The Heavy Duty Wall Mount Server Rack is designed for applications requiring larger load capacities, up to 300 lbs. The server rack exterior has rounded edges and corners for optimal safety. This enhanced safety feature is ideal for schools and retail locations where exposed sharp corners are a liability. The Heavy Duty Wall Mount Server Rack features swing-out capabilities providing front and rear equipment access. Cable knock-outs in the top and bottom provide flexibility for specific cable and conduit configurations. The lockable rear sub-panel is removable and can be mounted. The vented top and bottom panels promote proper cooling and accept fan kits and filters. The locking rack door is removable and reversible and is available in a plexiglass or solid configuration.
- Space Limited Areas
- Security Systems
- Height: 24", 36", 48"
- Width: 22"
- Depth: 24", 30"
- Rails: 10-32 Tapped"
- Front door is removable/reversible
- Recessed front door eliminates bump-ins and snags
- Open rear for wall access, optional filler plate available
- Cable knock outs in the top and bottom: (2) @ 3.0", (2) @ 0.88"
- Removable cable gland plate version available
- Removable 4" deep sub-panel with four sets of wall mounting slots @ 12" and 16" centers
- Interior lances for cable management
- Welded bullet hinges and steel guiding pins
- Vented side panels
- Fully welded tubular steel frame
- Fully Welded Construction: 300 lbs. weight capacity
- 19" rackable per EIA-310-D Standard
- (2) sets of adjustable mounting rails
- 10-32 tapped mounting holes
- Right or left hinge locations available, R-side standard
- Heavy duty bullet hinge and steel guiding pins
- Locking sub-panel with top & bottom cable access knock-outs
- Rear sub-panel is removable for easy installations
- Locking door and rear compartments, keyed alike
- Removable and reversible door with quick release pin
- Vented side panels
- Flush top panels: solid, vented or with fans
- Textured epoxy powder-coat finish
- Rack ships fully assembled
- NEMA and custom configurations are available
- UL Listed
Heavy Duty Wall Mount Rack, 19" EIA 10-32 Tapped Rails
|Part #||H x W x D||Door||Sides||Top||Bottom||Cable Entry||Color||Ship Weight|
|WSR24AKP1VVV3||24 x 22 x 24||Plexi||Vent||Vent||Vent||Knock Outs||Black||60 lb.|
|WSR36AKP1VVV3||36 x 22 x 24||Plexi||Vent||Vent||Vent||Knock Outs||Black||70 lb.|
|WSR48AKP1VVV3||48 x 22 x 24||Plexi||Vent||Vent||Vent||Knock Outs||Black||80 lb.|
|WSR24ABP1VVV3||24 x 22 x 30||Plexi||Vent||Vent||Vent||Knock Outs||Black||70 lb.|
|WSR36ABP1VVV3||36 x 22 x 30||Plexi||Vent||Vent||Vent||Knock Outs||Black||80 lb.|
|WSR48ABP1VVV3||48 x 22 x 30||Plexi||Vent||Vent||Vent||Knock Outs||Black||90 lb.|