The Seismic Two Post Rack is designed to support networking equipment in seismic prone areas. The enhanced rack construction features a fully welded 11 gauge steel design, able to withstand the motion created during a seismic event. Installing a seismic rack ensures no down-time to the mounted equipment due to seismic vulnerability. The rack supports 19” EIA-310-D rack mounted equipment.
- Seismic Prone Locations
- Mission Critical Services
- Height: 84"
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 06"
- Rails: 12-24 Tapped
- Meets Seismic Requirements
- Weight capacity 1,000 lbs.
- Fully welded 11 GA steel construction
- 19" rackable per EIA-310-D Standard
- Rack uprights are tapped on both sides
- 12-24 UNC threaded mounting provisions
- Side channels include cable manager mounting holes
Seismic Two Post Rack
|Part #||Rail Type||Height||RMU||Depth||Color||Ship Weight|
|RSS19084-3||6.00" Deep||84"||45u||12-24 Tap||Black||85 lb.|