For those installations were floor space is a premium, the DAMAC Swing-Out Server Wall Rack is a cost effective solution. This server rack is ideal for an equipment or telecommunications room to support security equipment, patch panels, routers, switches and other 19” equipment. The swing-out mounting rail allows access to the rear of the mounted equipment without interrupting functionality.
- Equipment Rooms
- Height: 12u, 18u, 24u
- Width: 19.86"
- Depth: 12", 18"
- Rails: 12-24 Tapped
- Weight capacity 100 lbs.
- Heights: 2 ft./12U, 3 ft./18U and 4 ft./24U
- Depths: 12 in. and 18 in.
- 19" rackable per EIA-310-D Standard
- Threaded rack-mounting provisions, 12-24 UNC
- Opens right or left, 180 degrees
- Keyhole wall mounting slots @ 16” centers
- Lances in the rear for cable ties and straps
- UPS or FedEx shippable, one container
- Easily assembled, hardware included
- Black epoxy powder-coat finish
|Part #||Rail Type||Height||RMU||Depth||Color||Ship Weight|
|WR24C12-3||12-24 Tap||22.25"||12U||12 in||Black||25 lb.|
|WR24C-3||12-24 Tap||22.25"||12U||18 in||Black||27 lb.|
|WR36C12-3||12-24 Tap||32.75"||18U||12 in||Black||30 lb.|
|WR36C-3||12-24 Tap||32.75"||18U||18 in||Black||32 lb.|
|WR48C12-3||12-24 Tap||43.25"||24U||12 in||Black||35 lb.|
|WR48C-3||12-24 Tap||43.25"||24U||18 in||Black||37 lb.|