The Two Post Sever Rack is a vital component to any structured cabling installation. This durable equipment rack provides unsurpassed strength and stability for supporting 19” rackable equipment such as patch panels, servers, switches and other networking equipment. Product ships un-assembled and individually boxed for quick and convenient shipping and job-site handling.
- General Purpose
- Structured Cabling
- Height: 84", 96”
- Width: 24"
- Rails: 12-24 tapped or M6 Cage Nut
- Double Sided RMU Marked Rail
- Weight capacity: RRA @1,000 lbs.
- 12-24 Tapped Model: 6061-T6 aluminum extrusion
- Upright channel widths: 3.00" and 6.00"
- 19" rackable per EIA-310-D Standard
- 12-24 threaded or cage-nut mounting provisions
- Double sided RMU markings on both sides of mounting rails
- Side channels include cable manager mounting holes
- UPS or FedEx shippable, one container
- Easily assembled, hardware included
- Black epoxy powder-coat finish
- Clear finish, milled aluminum *special order
- UL Listed
|Part #||Rail Type||Height||RMU||Depth||Color||Ship Weight|
|RRA19084-3MU||3.00" Deep||84"||45u||12-24 Tap||Black||35 lb.|
|REA19084-3MU||3.00" Deep||84"||45u||12-24 Tap||Black||35 lb.|
|RRA19096-3MU||3.00" Deep||96"||51u||12-24 Tap||Black||40 lb.|
|RA619084-3MU||6.00" Deep||84"||45u||12-24 Tap||Black||40 lb.|
|RA619096-3MU||6.00" Deep||96"||51u||12-24 Tap||Black||45 lb.|