Get your server rack deployments on the fast-track by shipping fully populated racks from your off-site integrator directly to your data center. The specially designed frame can safely transport up to 3,500 lbs. of equipment from one-site to another. This rack is ideal for those customers utilizing an off-site integrator for a complete plug and play solution. Simply roll the fully populated cabinet into place and switch the power on.
- Off-Site Systems Integration
- Dell™ & HP™ Approved Design
- Height: 84"
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 42", 48"
- Rails: Cage Nut
- Vertical cable manager with locking cover. Routes cables to each RMU location. Unit is field reversible.
- Full front perimeter air dam. This eliminates air mixing and increases cooling efficiencies.
- Fully welded seismic floor mounting channel allows rack anchoring and leveling when fully populated.
- Rear PDU/cabling cavity recesses PDU’s and cabling into the frame for unobstructed airflow and access.
- Safely ships 3,000 lbs. of rack-mounted equipment.
- Fully welded tubular steel construction
- Static weight capacity: 3,500 lbs.
- Rolling weight capacity 3,000 lbs.
- Seismic rated design: ASCE 7-05 and CABC 2010 specification
- (2) Sets of adjustable mounting rails with RMU markings
- Rail attaches to cabinet frame at (5) locations
- 19" rackable per EIA-310-D Standard
- M6 Cage-Nut mounting holes
- Reinforced doors, removable w/ locks and security hinges
- Removable flush side panels w/ slam latch
- Flush top panels with cable knock-outs
- Open bottom for raised floor access and ventilation
- Heavy duty caster kit and floor levelers
- Fully welded seismic floor mounting channel
- Zero clearance coupling, 24"W model, width of standard floor tile
- Integrated cable management and (4) PDU mounting provisions
- Cable finger manager is field reversible for left or right side
- Recessed cabling and PDU mounting provides unobstructed airflow and equipment access
- Textured epoxy powder-coat finish
- Rack ships fully assembled
- Custom configurations are available
- Fits multiple vendor environments
- UL Listed
84"/45U Popular Pre-Configured Models
|Part #||H x W x D||Mounting Rail||Front Door||Rear Door||Sides||Top||Color||Weight|
|FZP84EQ-3||84 x 24 x 42||19"/Cage-Nut||None||None||None||None||Black||180|
|CZP84EQB1BBS3||84 x 24 x 42||19"/Cage-Nut||Single Mesh||Single Mesh||(1) Solid||Solid||Black||265|
|CZP84EQB1BAS3||84 x 24 x 42||19"/Cage-Nut||Single Mesh||Single Mesh||(2) Solid||Solid||Black||295|
|CZP84ES0100S3||84 x 24 x 48||19"/Cage-Nut||None||None||None||Solid||Black||200|
|CZP84ESB1BBS3||84 x 24 x 48||19"/Cage-Nut||Single Mesh||Single Mesh||(1) Solid||Solid||Black||275|
|CZP84ESB1BAS3||84 x 24 x 48||19"/Cage-Nut||Single Mesh||Single Mesh||(2) Solid||Solid||Black||305|